No results found.
v0.12.0 - 2021-03-29
- Added support for event
EntityEvent.LocationCountry, which is triggered when a country is detected in the transcript.
- Added a confidence score property for the entities (
v0.11.0 - 2021-03-16
- It is now possible to listen to all
EntityFoundevents at once with the
Conversation.onEntityFound("*", () => ...)method.
v0.10.1 - 2021-03-10
- Added missing enums
- Added missing types for TypeScript users (
v0.10.0 - 2021-03-04
Conversation.onSpeakerLeft's callback now have as parameter a
SpeakerLeftobject instead of the speaker id (
- Some types have changed:
ConversationEventis removed in favor of
EntityEventto separate NER events for the others.
EntityOrdinalare replaced by
Entity, since all entities have the same signature.
- Event listeners
Conversation.onOrdinalFoundhave been replaced by the more generic
Conversation.onEntityFound, the first parameter being the entity we want to listen to.
speaker_joinedevent (see documentation).
- Support for Named Entity Recognition (NER) events (see documentation).
timestampproperty to speaker_left` event (see documentation).
joinmethod (see documentation).
v0.9.0 - 2021-02-01
- The default model is now
default, which was a model in French language. If you want to use a French model, please use
fr. You can see the list of available models here, and how to set a different model here.
- The library is now plug-and-play with very minimal configuration. Setup your identifier and token, and voilà, the transcription is automatically shown in a html tag. See more in the documentation.
- Improve documentation and returned types.
v0.8.2 - 2021-01-21
- Improve documentation
v0.8.1 - 2021-01-20
- Fix: Enrich events:
onEntityOrdinalFoundreturn the conversation.
v0.8.0 - 2021-01-11
- Support new "enrich" events:
onErrornew reports more information to help debug the error.
v0.7.0 - 2020-09-25
- When joining a converation, there is now three new possible parameters:
v0.6.0 - 2020-09-25
- Improve security, you now need to configure the
identifierparameter be identified.
v0.5.0 - 2020-09-17
- The SDK starts to stream the audio as soon as the user join a conversation in non-readonly mode
- Update NPM dependencies
- Better management of version numbers
Conversation.stopRecordinghave been removed since this in now done automaticaly when joining/leaving a conversation
v0.4.0 - 2020-08-28
- Display logs in the example
- Improve UX/UI of example
- Update outdated npm dependencies
v0.3.0 - 2020-08-13
- Support the new event
- Remove support for previous
transcriptevent in favor of
Table of content