No results found.
Table of content
MRCP for voicebots
MRCPv2 is a protocol and a set of service specification that is widely used by telecom operators to implement various speech services.
Of the five services that the MRCP RFC 6787 covers, we are currently supporting the following:
- Supported: Speech recognizer (STT)
- Not supported: Speech synthetizer (TTS)
- Not supported: Recorder
- Not supported: DTMF recognizer
- Not supported: Speaker verifier
More information about supported commands, headers, grammars and response content can be found in this documentation:
- general overview of how this API works,
- input documentation, and how client can send request to our server,
- output documentation, what clients should expect in responses,
- grammar documentation, to choose the most fitting grammar depending on use case.