No results found.
1.23.4 — 2023-11-16
- Safe XML serialization of interpretation.
1.27.2 — 2023-10-27
- Adds 'yes' as a YES answer to the French boolean grammar
1.27.0 — 2023-08-10
- More spelled symbols recognized in
1.26.11 — 2023-06-13
- Hot fix: single "zéro" was not recognized by builtin spelling
1.26.10 — 2023-05-10
- Fixed channel-id generation in WebSocket front
1.26.9 — 2023-02-22
- Fixed a bug in date builtin, when the month of january is spelled as a number and a full year is given.
- Fixed inappropriate activation of proprietary extension
1.26.4 — 2023-02-22
postal_addresshas more robust NLU
- bug fixes
- auto disconnection of idle clients
- API version embedded in results
- New enhanced VAD
Sensitivity-Levelis now active again.
1.24.0 — 2022-12-13
licence_plategrammar: automatically replaces intial S by F.
- support for address complements
- support for boroughs (Lyon, Marseille, Paris)
- support for weird postal code enunciation (e.g. "soixante-quinze mille zéro dix-sept")
1.22.0 — 2022-10-24
- New builtin:
1.21.0 — 2022-09-08
- Builtin Date: recognize more expressions like "samedi dans 5 jours", "lundi de la semaine prochaine", "mercredi dans deux semaines", etc…
- Builtin Boolean: give more priority to the strongs, dedicated "yes" word in case of ambiguity like "pas de soucis oui"
- Basic support for Spanish (transcribe, text2num, spelling/*, boolean)
1.20.0 — 2022-08-08
- New builtin grammar:
- Better timer for
1.19.0 — 2022-07-05
- Spelling grammars: fixed confusion of I as Y.
- Fixed handling of apostrophe in the
1.18.0 – 2022-06-13
- New parameter for
septo specify the letter/number separator (or
none) when no
- Bug fixes:
speech/spelling/mixed_with_punctnow correctly recognizes and renders
y'ais now interpreted as
speech/datefixed ASR mis-transcriptions of month names
1.17.0 – 2022-04-28
- New and better Voice Activity Detection.
1.16.0 – 2022-04-11
- More confusions resolved in spelling grammar.
- Punctuation is not enabled by default on legacy grammars anymore (it caused regressions).
- A new spelling grammar with support for punctuation has been added:
- A new regex operator:
||; it's like
|but it searches till the end of the utterance and it properly enforces precedence of the left-most alternatives.
- Set error status on
RECOGNITION-COMPLETEwhen an error occurs.
1.15.0 – 2022-02-07
- New grammar:
builtin:speech/date, fully functional in French, and partially in European English (numeric dates only in that case).
1.14.0 — 2022-01-26
- Fixed EN support regression
- Support for punctuation and diacritics in spelling grammars
- More robust
1.13.0 — 2022-01-10
- less sensitive VAD
- text2num fix of "lost" numbers after a silence
- support for custom language extensions
v1.12.4 — 2021-12-08
- better recognition in French spelling for J, G, T, Q, K and 100
v1.12.2 — 2021-11-22
- Fixed Unsigned arithmetic overflow in timers that caused the recognition to hang when input timers are not started and the match is short.
v1.12.1 — 2021-10-25
- Faster no-match conclusion thanks to our
- Improved filtering of noise and low confidence words
- finer heuristics to eliminate false positives at beginning of spelled things
- no more no-match or partial-match returned by hotword (RFC)
- sacrifice a little latency for better accuracy
v1.11.7 — 2021-10-08
- Fixed keyword and boolean grammars to avoid premature rejection of speech
v1.11.5 — 2021-10-04
- Deferred start-of-input
- Fixed boolean serialization
1.11.4 — 2021-10-01
- 'Recognition-Mode' must have priority in all cases
- In the postal address builtin, fixed parts of the city leaking into the street
- Fixed VAD for very low energy signals
- Fixed regression in session handling preventing more than one RECOGNIZE in a session
- Fixed a bug in GET-PARAMS that was returning the wrong value for confidence_threshold
- SET-PARAMS correctly sets default parameters values now, and RECOGNIZE change to those value are not persisted beyond
- better acuracy in most cases for spelling builtins by disabling rescoring
- new buitin
- Internal refactoring and optimizations
- Support legacy hotword parameters in
v1.6.1 — 2021-06-07
- New Voice Activity Detection algorithm for better accuracy and robustness to background noise (
Sensity-Levelis now ignored).
- Improved spelling builtins to distinguish homophones through context (e.g. "de" vs. "deux").
- Improved builtin address with structured interpretation that is now the preferred way to match addresses in production.
v1.5.4 — 2021-04-12
Added a beta version of builtin address with structured interpretation (for French and France only) We'd love feedback if you test it!
Added builtin keywords
Added builtin keywords
v1.5.3 — 2021-03-22
- better session handling
- improved builtin Address (more addresses are recognized)
- fixed filtering of ASR tags
v1.5.0 — 2021-02-08
- fixed parasite accented characters in spelling builtins
- fixed letter 'x' transcribed as "ex" in spelling builtins
- fixed premature no-match in normal mode
v1.4.2 — 2021-01-15
- Properly close session after early no match
- Typo fix in nomatch respond body that prevented correct parsing.
v1.4.0 — 2021-01-12
- Adds timing information (
timesramp-end) in results.
regexparameter on spelling grammars
- Better disambiguation in spelling grammars
v1.3.0 — 2020-12-22
- Normal mode and hotword mode full support according to RFC
- Stricter RFC compliance of timers for Recognition-timeout,
- Support for statuses
- Provide interpretation score in ASR score on
<input>respectively of output payload:
- Now return appropriate body for
no-input+ scores interpretation & ASR.
- Support for
lengthparameter on spelling builtins.
- Support for ZipCode builting
v1.2.0 — 2020-09-16
- Bug fix: stream silence while waiting for start of input
- Support for:
- Hotword-Min-Duration (RECOGNIZE method only)
- Hotword-Max-Duration (RECOGNIZE method only)
- Recognition-Mode (RECOGNIZE method only)
- No partial match for spelling grammars
v1.1.0 — 2020-09-10
- Legacy mode
builtin:speech/text2numto restore behavior of pre-0.13 versions.
builtin:spelling/lettersto handle double letters said as "2 + letter".
v1.0.0 — 2020-08-24
- English support for plain ASR
- Builtin ASR model configuration
- English support for Spelling builtin
- Log errors with appropriate log priority
- Heartbeat to avoid TCP timeout between RECOGNIZE commands
v0.13.0 — 2020-08-11
- New backend (Voxo-broker), for better scalability and lower latency.
- 60ms bufferization (for lower load)
- New spelling builtin grammar:
- more robust,
- with support for decimal numbers.
- Removed obsolete configuration flag
Table of content