No results found.
1.17.0 – 2022-04-28
- New and better Voice Activity Detection.
1.16.0 — 2022-04-11
- More confusions resolved in spelling grammar.
- Punctuation is not enabled by default on legacy grammars anymore (it caused regressions).
- A new spelling grammar with support for punctuation has been added:
- A new regex operator:
||; it's like
|but it searches till the end of the utterance and it properly enforces precedence of the left-most alternatives.
- Set error status on
RECOGNITION-COMPLETEwhen an error occurs.
1.15.0 - 2022-02-07
- New grammar:
builtin:speech/date, fully functional in French, and partially in European English (numeric dates only in that case).
1.14.0 — 2022-01-26
- Fixed EN support regression
- Support for punctuation and diacritics in spelling grammars
- More robust
1.13.0 — 2022-01-10
- less sensitive VAD
- text2num fix of "lost" numbers after a silence
- support for custom language extensions
v1.12.4 — 2021-12-08
- better recognition in French spelling for J, G, T, Q, K and 100
v1.12.2 — 2021-11-22
- Fixed Unsigned arithmetic overflow in timers that caused the recognition to hang when input timers are not started and the match is short.
v1.12.1 — 2021-10-25
- Faster no-match conclusion thanks to our
- Improved filtering of noise and low confidence words
- finer heuristics to eliminate false positives at beginning of spelled things
- no more no-match or partial-match returned by hotword (RFC)
- sacrifice a little latency for better accuracy
v1.11.7 — 2021-10-08
- Fixed keyword and boolean grammars to avoid premature rejection of speech
v1.11.5 — 2021-10-04
- Deferred start-of-input
- Fixed boolean serialization
1.11.4 — 2021-10-01
- 'Recognition-Mode' must have priority in all cases
- In the postal address builtin, fixed parts of the city leaking into the street
- Fixed VAD for very low energy signals
- Fixed regression in session handling preventing more than one RECOGNIZE in a session
- Fixed a bug in GET-PARAMS that was returning the wrong value for confidence_threshold
- SET-PARAMS correctly sets default parameters values now, and RECOGNIZE change to those value are not persisted beyond
- better acuracy in most cases for spelling builtins by disabling rescoring
- new buitin
- Internal refactoring and optimizations
- Support legacy hotword parameters in
v1.6.1 — 2021-06-07
- New Voice Activity Detection algorithm for better accuracy and robustness to background noise (
Sensity-Levelis now ignored).
- Improved spelling builtins to distinguish homophones through context (e.g. "de" vs. "deux").
- Improved builtin address with structured interpretation that is now the preferred way to match addresses in production.
v1.5.4 — 2021-04-12
Added a beta version of builtin address with structured interpretation (for French and France only) We'd love feedback if you test it!
Added builtin keywords
Added builtin keywords
v1.5.3 — 2021-03-22
- better session handling
- improved builtin Address (more addresses are recognized)
- fixed filtering of ASR tags
v1.5.0 — 2021-02-08
- fixed parasite accented characters in spelling builtins
- fixed letter 'x' transcribed as "ex" in spelling builtins
- fixed premature no-match in normal mode
v1.4.2 — 2021-01-15
- Properly close session after early no match
- Typo fix in nomatch respond body that prevented correct parsing.
v1.4.0 — 2021-01-12
- Adds timing information (
timesramp-end) in results.
regexparameter on spelling grammars
- Better disambiguation in spelling grammars
v1.3.0 — 2020-12-22
- Normal mode and hotword mode full support according to RFC
- Stricter RFC compliance of timers for Recognition-timeout,
- Support for statuses
- Provide interpretation score in ASR score on
<input>respectively of output payload:
- Now return appropriate body for
no-input+ scores interpretation & ASR.
- Support for
lengthparameter on spelling builtins.
- Support for ZipCode builting
v1.2.0 — 2020-09-16
- Bug fix: stream silence while waiting for start of input
- Support for:
- Hotword-Min-Duration (RECOGNIZE method only)
- Hotword-Max-Duration (RECOGNIZE method only)
- Recognition-Mode (RECOGNIZE method only)
- No partial match for spelling grammars
v1.1.0 — 2020-09-10
- Legacy mode
builtin:speech/text2numto restore behavior of pre-0.13 versions.
builtin:spelling/lettersto handle double letters said as "2 + letter".
v1.0.0 — 2020-08-24
- English support for plain ASR
- Builtin ASR model configuration
- English support for Spelling builtin
- Log errors with appropriate log priority
- Heartbeat to avoid TCP timeout between RECOGNIZE commands
v0.13.0 — 2020-08-11
- New backend (Voxo-broker), for better scalability and lower latency.
- 60ms bufferization (for lower load)
- New spelling builtin grammar:
- more robust,
- with support for decimal numbers.
- Removed obsolete configuration flag
Table of content