No results found.
uh!ive recognition API release notes
1.5.0 – 2022-04-28
- New and better Voice Activity Detection.
1.4.0 — 2022-04-11
- More confusions resolved in spelling grammar.
- Punctuation is not enabled by default on legacy grammars anymore (it caused regressions).
- A new spelling grammar with support for punctuation has been added:
- A new regex operator:
||; it's like
|but it searches till the end of the utterance and it properly enforces precedence of the left-most alternatives.
1.3.0 — 2022-02-07
- New grammar:
builtin:speech/date, fully functional in French, and partially in European English (numeric dates only in that case).
- Support for punctuation and diacritics in spelling grammar
- More robust
1.1.0 — 2022-01-10
- less sensitive VAD
- text2num fix of "lost" numbers after a silence
- support for custom language extensions
- support for new audio codecs:
- G711 a-law;
- G711 μ-law.
1.0.1 — 2021-12-08
- better recognition in French spelling for J, G, T, Q, K and 100
1.0.0 — 2021-11-22
- Initial release
Table of content